High Velocity Oil System Flush
Stay up and running with COT-PURITECH’s High Velocity Oil System Flush.
The Reliability Services team knows that system flushing can be a critical component of maintaining productivity and protecting valuable equipment. That’s why we offer plan-based flushing processes from our COT-PURITECH service line to provide bottom line improvements.
Through our High Velocity Oil System Flushing (HVOF) we strive to reduce unscheduled downtime‚ decrease component and lubrication expenses‚ increase manpower availability by lowering maintenance requirements‚ enhance equipment reliability and establish more effective maintenance control. Essentially improving your bottom line.
Specific services include:
- High Velocity Oil System Flushing for gas or steam turbines‚ compressors and stationary engines
- Varnish Removal for stationary engines‚ gas or steam turbines and compressors
- Heat Transfer System Flushing for process industries including chemical‚ asphalt‚ rubber‚ plastics plants and paper mills
- Gas Engine Oil System Flushing
- Paper Machine Bearing and Return Line Flushing
The COT-PURITECH flushing process teams our lubrication experts with your plant personnel to ensure that all flushing needs are met.
Reliability Services can achieve your goals through our comprehensive on-site inspection plan. We strive to meet outage‚ turnaround and production schedules‚ for less disruption to your business.
- Assist in establishing inspection requirements for lubricant performance and quality assurance
- Establish flush plans
- Define a successful flush plan criteria
- Create recommendations for improved performance and reliability
- Manage flushing services
- Verify flush paths and jumper installation
- Set up high velocity flush equipment
- Complete system flushing and related elements
- Inspect flush screens‚ filters and bags
- Gather key baseline and related performance data for documentation
- Monitor system improvements
- Document the service summary and return on investment for management review
- Provide a Service Summary that:
- Details the steps completed
- Documents performance improvement
- Supports additional engineering recommendations to enhance system reliability
- Recommends routines such as regular Oil System Preventive Maintenance
We stay on top of environmental health and safety issues. We make certain that you are aware of the latest updates as they apply to your operation. We routinely review EPA and safety regulations. And we carry extensive liability insurance.
COT-PURITECH Flushing Services are designed with the needs of your facility in mind. One more way Reliability Services helps keep your facility Up and Running.